Gwain Saga - Chapter 01 Gwain Saga - Chapter 01

It's nice to see a significantly longer animation from you with all of the same quality of your shorter works intact. Looking forward to the next episode!!

Bed time, a scary short Bed time, a scary short

That... Was the cleanest I've ever seen under a bed before.

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

Not a woman so I can only assume that under their beds are cleaner than mine, and I sleep on the floor.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

Not bad! It's good to see your skill with animating has come a long way. Good luck with your continued works!

project4 Demo (Short!) project4 Demo (Short!)

So... is it bad that...

I like playing with the magnetic red particles with the mouse more than the actual gameplay?

Bombenhagel Bombenhagel

For something so... simple, I actually enjoyed it

Music and Sound Effects my friend. Please Add them! :D

Duck Hunt Plus Duck Hunt Plus

Functions well!

Good work recreating the game! A few things to note though:
-The Sound effect with each fallen duck hitting the ground felt out of place. Was someone's expensive China tea set collection just beyond the tall grass?
-Good use of original sound effects and music. Kept the nostalgia where it was supposed to be.
-I liked the screen flashing white with each shot. It felt just like the original. Did you know that this flashing was originally designed for the NES Zapper to detect if it "hit" a duck or not?
-Remember: players are using a mouse to simply click on a duck instead of aiming with the sights of an NES Zapper. The game felt very easy. Why not increase the speed of the ducks or have them fly in less predictable patterns? Consider that fact that one is only clicking on them in a tiny window instead of shooting at a TV screen.
-There was no option to play with two ducks during each duck flight. So much for "Duck Hunt: Plus". I was expecting the original Duck Hunt with a chance of more content than before... not less content!

Overall, it's a sound and stable flash. It does what it was designed to do and I tip my hat to you for your efforts in breathing some life into this classic NES game. Keep up the good work! =)

jeffibacache responds:

Thank's You!
is my first experience with a flash game. And i apreciate your Feedback!

Saludos amigo!

Onepunch Arin Onepunch Arin

Now we just need Danny as Genos...