project4 Demo (Short!) project4 Demo (Short!)

So... is it bad that...

I like playing with the magnetic red particles with the mouse more than the actual gameplay?

Bombenhagel Bombenhagel

For something so... simple, I actually enjoyed it

Music and Sound Effects my friend. Please Add them! :D

Duck Hunt Plus Duck Hunt Plus

Functions well!

Good work recreating the game! A few things to note though:
-The Sound effect with each fallen duck hitting the ground felt out of place. Was someone's expensive China tea set collection just beyond the tall grass?
-Good use of original sound effects and music. Kept the nostalgia where it was supposed to be.
-I liked the screen flashing white with each shot. It felt just like the original. Did you know that this flashing was originally designed for the NES Zapper to detect if it "hit" a duck or not?
-Remember: players are using a mouse to simply click on a duck instead of aiming with the sights of an NES Zapper. The game felt very easy. Why not increase the speed of the ducks or have them fly in less predictable patterns? Consider that fact that one is only clicking on them in a tiny window instead of shooting at a TV screen.
-There was no option to play with two ducks during each duck flight. So much for "Duck Hunt: Plus". I was expecting the original Duck Hunt with a chance of more content than before... not less content!

Overall, it's a sound and stable flash. It does what it was designed to do and I tip my hat to you for your efforts in breathing some life into this classic NES game. Keep up the good work! =)

jeffibacache responds:

Thank's You!
is my first experience with a flash game. And i apreciate your Feedback!

Saludos amigo!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

I had a blast!

The best part of this game that separates this from other games of similar nature is the dialogue that goes with actions that you may choose to watch or skip. This game has a lot of character behind it! =)
Also, the ending fits so well.